The role of the Committee Chair is to advise the Executive Director and Board of Directors on critical issues facing cybersecurity relevant to the committee. All Committee Chairs must have demonstrated experience in the specific subject matter of the committee.
This is a three year appointment.
- Meet with the Executive Director to discuss the committee charter and year 1 deliverables within first 30 days of appointment
- Assist the Executive Director with the development of an application to recruit committee members within the first 30 days of appointment
- Set priorities and goals at the initial meeting with full committee
- Provide the Executive Director with quarterly reports on committee activities (March 31, June 30, September 30, December 31)
- Appoint IPSA Members to serve on the committee, multidiscipline makeup required
- Lead the development of publications, recommended policies, and other relevant resources for SCCyber
- Be a SC Cyber champion and supporter
- Maintain Current SC Cyber Membership
MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED: Complete the Application Form HERE